Thursday, August 13, 2009

Please refresh my spirits... for me to move forward.

Lord help me be a better person each day.
Today I want to move on ahead, anew, refresh person...
Forgive me of my sins O Lord.
Please correct all the wrongs I've done...
I ask for forgiveness in my past and wisdom for my future.
If I am lost, please let me find you.
In Jesus Mighty Name, I Pray
Amen.

======================================================================================
Father God...

Thank you for this day Lord.
I commit myself in your Mighty hands.
Abba Father you lead and guide me through this day.
Yesterday has gone and tomorrow may never be mine.
Thank you for today O Lord...
It's a 'present' from you.
Show me Lord what you want me to do this day??
So many years of my life's gone by....
I don't know how long you will to keep me here on earth.
So...what do you want me to do today Lord???
Where do you want me to go??
What do you want me to say??
If you should lead me through a path that's new, let me not be afraid to walk along because your presence will abide with me.

This life I lay at your feet.
Help me to be the "Light" and "Salt" and let me make a difference in the lives of people I meet and interact with.
Abba Father help me not to bypass a person in need, a fellow pilgrim who's struggling, someone who has fallen by the way side.
Lord let me be a light to someone stumbling in the dark.
Use me Lord, let your will be done in my life and through my life.
Mould me and make me into a vessel of your choice and use me for your Glory Lord.
Let me decrease and you increase O Lord.
Thank you my loving Abba Father.
In JESUS Mighty Name...
AMEN~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment