Thursday, August 13, 2009

I have a prayer request.... I am imperfect... but I really want to be on the right path again.

Lord, please help me. Set my heart right and stop me from messing up even more.
There is alot of turbulence in my life, everything don't seem right.
Please set me in the right path and guide me.

Stop me from taking matters in my own hands... teach me how to walk in you.
Strengthen my heart and teach me to trust you. Guide me in your ways.
Please renew my spirits.

Forgive me and please help heal those I've hurt.
I have no intention to hurt...but my foolishness have done so.

Lord, I thank you for bringing good people into my life and may you continue to look after them,
They walk in your spirits and they bring me alot of kindness and wisdom.
However, I don't think I've shown the same kindness... I feel really bad and sad.

Alot of negativity is in me now and I took matters into my own hands.
I tried very hard and been struggling....
I become very conflicted and brash with my decision.
I've become temperamental and say words in spite to others.
I've become defensive and hurtful.

This has happend in my work life and my personal life. The past weeks, it has been like this...full of turbulence.
it became very negative and hostile. I'm very sad and I am lost. I feel a lost of purpose...

I've made a few bad decisions and it happen because of anger. It happen because of foolishness.
Lord, I can't overcome this by myself. I need you. My spirits isn't strong and because I took matters into my own hands.
I became as I am now...

Lord, please protect my family and friends.
Please look after them and help them. Please touch their lives and love them.
I'm seeking your forgiveness and I'm also seeking their forgiveness for my wrong doings.
I am willing to walk in the spirits and not in the flesh.
I am willing to right all the wrongs I've done.
Please help me to change. Help me make good decisions...as I'm on many crossroads in my life.

Lord, I thank you.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment